Liz was inspired to create Liz Franklin’s Yoga In Chairs® by watching the frustrations of an older member of her yoga class as she struggled to keep up with the others. She realized that if the yoga poses were limited to what could be done seated or standing supported by the chair, almost anybody could participate.
In doing so, Liz Franklin has opened up a medium and eager new market for yoga instructors that will continue to grow for the next thirty years.
So much has been said about the value of marketing into the coming boom in baby boomer seniors that we shouldn’t have to convince you. As a yoga instructor, adding chair yoga to your list of teaching skills is a good way to take advantage of this social phenomenon.
We also offer One-on-One Teacher Training Intensives in the Denver metro area. If you are a currently certified yoga instructor (or in the process of attaining certification) and want to add Liz Franklin’s Yoga in Chairs® to your class offerings, you need to attend one of these intensives! Please contact Liz at 303-296-3314 or email herfor more information about this wonderful opportunity.
If you have experience leading traditional yoga classes you can probably successfully teach Liz Franklin’s Yoga In Chairs®. Our professionally produced teacher training materials will show you common asanas that have been modified so they may be done in a chair or standing using the chair for support. We will also show you how you can find and approach abundant waiting-to-be-made classes in your area.
At-Home Training Program Available
The at-home program includes the training manual, which contains information on marketing, insurance, sample lesson plans and over 100 poses in complete detail. You will also receive copies of our three videos on DVD.
All of the marketing materials are provided to you in Microsoft Word® format. This allows you to take complete advantage of our investment in the ad copy and layout work. You then make it appear to be yours by changing the text of a few paragraphs and inserting your own pictures as appropriate.
Still wondering if this is for you? Although the potential audience is huge, our research shows that very few yoga instructors are targeting seniors and people with limited mobility. That means you have a huge target market with very little competition.
Offering Liz Franklin’s Yoga In Chairs® will do more for you than help you increase the number of classes you teach – it will also gratify your natural desire to help people feel better and be healthier — in a big way. Many of your prospective students will realize benefits from the very first class.
The fee for the training materials is $245 postpaid in the U.S. (additional shipping fees apply for international orders, including Canada and Mexico – shipping on those orders is quoted on an individual basis)
You will receive ………..
- The over 250 page training manual which includes:
- Sample lesson plans
- Detailed descriptions of poses and how to do them
- Tips on how and where to market the program
- Release forms – limit your liability by using the correct forms when students join your classes
- Forty additional pages of relevant material
- A copy of the videos valued at $60.00
- Marketing materials on electronic media – you can use these to customize the brochure and other marketing materials - these professionally produced documents alone are worth hundreds of dollars
If you wish to become an authorized teacher you will need to…..
- Provide proof of yoga teacher training
- Demonstrate your proficiency in leading a Liz Franklin’s Yoga in Chairs® class by sending us a video of you teaching a one-hour class
- Pay a $50 fee (in addition to the materials fee above)
As an Authorized Teacher of Liz Franklin’s Yoga in Chairs® you will receive…..
- Certificate of Course Completion
- Review and critique of your demonstration video. We will give you feedback to help you improve your teaching skills.
- A free listing in our online directory of Authorized Liz Franklin’s Yoga in Chairs®Instructors
- Access to our videos at 50% off the retail price for resale to your students
Should you decide to attend one of our training intensives at a later date, we will credit the amount you have spent on the at-home program against the registration fees.
To order call Liz at
Click Here to order on our secure shopping cart