LEARN TO TEACH LIZ FRANKLIN’S YOGA IN CHAIRS®
AND ENJOY JOB SECURITY FOR
THREE DECADES TO COME!
Liz was inspired to create Liz Franklin’s Yoga In Chairs® by watching the frustrations of an older member of her yoga class as she struggled to keep up with the others. She realized that if the yoga poses were limited to what could be done seated or standing supported by the chair, almost anybody could participate.
In doing so, Liz Franklin has opened up a medium and eager new market for yoga instructors that will continue to grow for years to come.
The senior population is the fastest growing age group in the United States. One “baby boomer” turns 50 every 8 seconds!Liz Franklin’s Yoga in Chairs® is a special form of yoga designed specifically for this group. As a yoga instructor, adding chair yoga to your list of teaching skills is a good way to take advantage of this social phenomenon.
We want to make this training as accessible as possible. We are now offering one-on-one training sessions with Liz Franklin in Denver, CO. Spend 4 days working with Liz and her students and leave ready to teach chair yoga.
If you are a currently certified yoga instructor (or in the process of attaining certification) and want to add Liz Franklin’s Yoga in Chairs® to your class offerings, you need to schedule your training today! Please contact Liz at 303-926-3314 or use the form below for more information about this wonderful opportunity.
If you have experience leading traditional yoga classes you can probably successfully teach Liz Franklin’s Yoga In Chairs®. Using our professionally produced teacher training materials as a guide, we will show you common asanas that have been modified so they may be done in a chair or standing using the chair for support. We will also show you how you can find and approach abundant waiting-to-be-made classes in your area.
For more information about this training opportunity please contact Liz
The training manual contains information on marketing, insurance, sample lesson plans and nearly 100 poses in complete detail. You will also receive copies of our three videos on DVD.
All of the marketing materials are provided to you in Microsoft Word® format.This allows you to take complete advantage of our investment in the ad copy and layout work. You then make it appear to be yours by changing the text of a few paragraphs and inserting your own pictures as appropriate.
Still wondering if this is for you? Although the potential audience is huge, our research shows that very few yoga instructors are targeting seniors and people with limited mobility. That means you have a huge target market with very little competition.
The senior population is not the only demographic that can benefit from chair yoga. Gentle yoga has been endorsed as a complementary treatment by mainstream charitable foundations such as the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation, the American Pain Foundation, and the American Heart Association. People in groups such as this are highly motivated and have fewer choices. In many cases yoga is considered a treatment and is partially if not fully covered by a charitable organization.
Offering Liz Franklin’s Yoga In Chairs® will do more for you than help you increase the number of classes you teach – it will also gratify your natural desire to help people feel better and be healthier — in a big way. Many of your prospective students will realize benefits from the very first class.
The training program includes:
- Personal instruction
- Student teach class
- Complete coverage of all the training materials
- Create your own pose
One-on-One Training is superior because:
- The training will address your specific needs
- We will work together to develop your own teaching style
- You will have the opportunity to work with Liz’ local students (depending on the days you schedule your training session)
- You will have the opportunity to ask all the questions you might have
- The four days allotted for the training will be filled with learning
Along with the expertly-delivered training you will receive ………..
- The 250 page training manual which includes:
- Sample lesson plans
- Detailed descriptions of poses and how to do them
- Tips on how and where to market the program
- Release forms – limit your liability by using the correct forms when students join your classes
- Forty additional pages of relevant material
- A copy of the videos, valued at nearly $60.00
- Marketing materials on electronic media – you can use these to customize the brochure and other marketing materials - these professionally produced documents alone are worth hundreds of dollars
As an Authorized Teacher of Liz Franklin’s Yoga in Chairs® you will receive…..
- Certificate of Course Completion
- A free listing in our online directory of Authorized Liz Franklin’s Yoga in Chairs®Instructors
- Access to our videos at 50% off the retail price for resale to your students
All of this for only $500! A $150 deposit holds your place.
If you bring a friend, each of you will receive $100 off the tuition price,
up to four teachers per session.
We know that times are hard, so we have reduced our tuition by more than 50%. This training will help you boost your earning potential in a mediumly un-tapped market. You can’t afford NOT to take this training!
Available times are filling up fast. You don’t want to miss out on this limited time offer.
Don’t delay, sign up today!
To request more information or to request your personal training intensive, email her for more information, or call Liz at 303-296-3314.